Job Reference: EBUCKFEALE
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a Food Production Operative on behalf of our client.
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Please be aware we are offering this work on a TEMPORARY basis, but this will be for an ongoing position.
Our client is looking for an Operative to join their team to assist in the Food production.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Placing items into packaging
- Packaging products and boxing them for delivery.
- Maintaining machines.
- Quality checking the items.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
In order to be able to do this job, you MUST be able to work the following hours: Alternate shift earlies and lates. Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 20:00. The rate of pay will be £8.21 per hour.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work
Please call either Lilly or Harry on 01323 887 111