Job Reference: DESD001
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
Food Production Operatives Required! Daily starts!
Online registrations! Inductions available NOW!
The Best Connection are currently recruiting Food Production Operatives for a global confectionery company based in Alfreton.
Details of the Food Production Operative roles:
- Location: Alfreton
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Pay: £9.75 Days and Nights. £9.50 Fixed days or nights
- Hours: 0600 - 1800 3 on 3 off or 1800 - 0300 3 on 3 off
- Great working environment
- Onsite facilities including subsidised restaurant, free parking, free WIFI
- Discounted products via the onsite store
- Overtime Opportunities
- Potentially permanent roles available
- The chance to earn while you learn, to train and develop your skills within a food production environment!
For the Food Production Operative Roles, you must be flexible between days, afternoons and nights .
You will learn on the job, but you will need to be reliable, enthusiastic and flexible. You will need to have a great work ethic and work well as part of a team.
Benefits of working for The Best Connection:
- On-going Assignments
- Holiday Entitlement
- Excellent Pay rates
- On-Line Payslips
- Pension Provision
If you are interested in the above Food Production Operative roles, please either click apply or call/text on the numbers below!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Derby Office on 01332 291444 for more information or text FERR01 to 07736499798