Job Reference: BB190906
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives based at their clients in Burnley.
Our client is one of the UK's leading food product companies and are looking for staff to work within their busy production environments on a going basis.
The work is to be carried out on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern working:
- 2 day shifts- 06.00 to 17.00
- 2 night shifts- 18.00 to 05.00
- 4 days off
- New start date rotating weekly.
At our clients you will be completing the following:
- Working in a fast paced production environment
- Work to strict health and safety procedures
- Checking products at the end of the lines
- Ensuring products are all packed and labelled correctly
- Show a high concern for food hygiene standards
- Work within a team
Our client is looking for people who are dedicated and keen to work for one of the countries top companies to help ensure their high quality products are produced.
Some training is provided in line with the clients own policies and procedures
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
For more information please call our office on 01254 261987