Job Reference: LP13458
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Liverpool are recruiting for FLT Drivers to work for our reputable and nationally recognised client, based in Liverpool (L11).
To be considered for this vacancy you must hold a valid FLT Reach or VNA and have the relevant experience.
The main duties of the role include:
- Order picking with use of the FLT
- Loading and unloading of incoming & outgoing stock
- Wrapping and banding pallets
- Any other warehouse associated tasks as required
Working on a weekly rotating shift basis of 6am- 2pm/ 2pm- 10pm,or nights of 10pm- 6am, the working week is any 5 out of 7 days.
The role will involve working some weekends. For the weeks you are due in on a weekend day, you will be allocated a day off in the week, or given the option to work a 6th shift.
This is an ongoing position with permanent contracts available for the right candidates.
Immediate starts are available following a successful FLT assessment!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
To apply, please call 0151 236 9086 and ask for the Industrial team
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change