Job Reference: HUDRIFFCAD
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
FLT Reach Drivers Required in Driffield
The Best Connection Group Ltd are currently looking for Reach FLT Drivers to place in roles available in Driffield.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operation of Reach Forklift Truck within a food factory environment.
- Take ownership for Reach Forklift Truck reporting any issues to the relevant member of staff
- Labouring duties will be required
- Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures at all times
- Days: 6am - 6pm - Nights: 6pm - 6am
- 2 Week rotation (Example below)
- 12 hour shifts including paid breaks.
- Additional working hours may be required.
Week 1: Days - Wed, Thur & Fri
Week 2: Days - Mon, Tue, Sat & Sun
Week 3: Nights - Wed, Thur & Fri
Week 4: Nights - Mon, Tue, Sat & Sun
Qualifications & Skills:
- Valid Reach FLT Certificate
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of working on a FLT Reach truck is imperative due to the nature of the role
If you believe this role is for you then get in touch with Shaun Walker or Oliver Langley.
The Best Connection Group Ltd. are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour in the Driving, Industrial and Specialist & Technical sectors.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Oliver on 07557736465 or Shaun on 07557399448