Job Reference: CHSO-NO-01
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Chesterfield are recruiting for experienced Reach and Counterbalance Forklift Operators for a well-known company in the Derbyshire area.
- Must have both accredited Counterbalance and Reach FLT certificates, with recent experience.
- A Warehouse background.
- Able to pick up to 10 meters high with a 360 degree Forklift Truck.
- Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills.
- You will be required to do a health and safety all day course (pass rate must be over 80%)
Must have passed or had refreshers on forklifts with in the last 12 months
Your duties will be.
- Operating a Reach or Counterbalance FLT.
- Picking and packing orders manually.
- Working in a busy warehouse, where health and safety is essential.
- Must always abide by health and safety rules.
- Use of in house bespoke IT systems.
Working Monday- Friday 06:00 to 14:00 and 10:00 to 18:00 on a rotating basis.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Paid on a Weekly basis.
- 28 days annual leave. (on an accrual basis)
- Pension Contributions.
- Immediate starts.
- Temporary to permanent position after you have worked 12 continuous weeks.
- Higher rate can be achieved by working overtime
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
01246209222 please call Kath or Sam
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change