Job Reference: TVSTOKFLT
Salary: £8-12.00 per hour
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection's client, a well established manufacturer requires several FLT driver/warehouse operatives to join a growing team.
A valid Counterbalance FLT licence is essential to the role as well as previous warehouse experience. An in-house licence from a previous company is not acceptable.
You must be prepared to work a three shift pattern which includes 6 am-2 pm, 9 am-5 pm and 2 pm-10 pm Monday to Friday.
Your main duties will include:
* Unloading and loading vehicles
* Stacking pallets within the warehouse
* General house keeping duties
* Use of FLT when required
* Picking and packing duties
* Associated paperwork
The position will possibly become permanent for the right candidates after a trial 12 week period.
Own transport is preferable due to the location of the client premises
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided