Job Reference: WR190814
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client, a leading warehouse & distribution centre in Warrington is looking to recruit an experienced FLT Driver to join their busy & dedicated team.
Duties will include:
- Goods in & Goods out
- Order picking stock
- Stock put away in pick locations
- Dispatch work
- Any other warehouse / FLT duties
The working hours for this opportunity are on a rotational shift pattern consisting of 06:00 - 14:00 & 13:30 -21:30 Monday to Friday and overtime is available and paid at enhanced rates.
An immediate start is available after successful interview.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
To apply for this position please call us on 01925 629666 and ask for the Industrial or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org