Job Reference: PR210101
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently seeking Counterbalance FLT Driver to work for our clients based in the Chorley area.
Responsibilities of the FLT Operative will include but not be limited to;
- The unloading and distributing of a variety of items from the yard into the warehouse. The items will vary in size so the job can be labour intensive.
- Pick and pack products
- Loading and Unloading of pallets
- Shrink wrap of pallets depending on palletised products
- Partake in warehouse duties as and when required.
Requirements of the FLT Operative
- Current FLT Counterbalance licence.
- Loading and unloading of deliveries.
- General warehouse and yard duties.
- Manual labouring.
- Be flexible
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Shifts will vary between 4 on 4 off, Monday to Friday, Days and Nights depending on requirements from the client.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Weekend Work
For more information on this role, please contact the office on 01772 201777