Job Reference: MN2021-323
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our long-established client, based in the Audenshaw area, is looking to recruit an experienced FLT counterbalance driver working in a fast-paced working environment. Your typical working week is Monday to Friday. Your working hours will either be 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm depending on the company’s needs. The pay for this role is £10.50 per hour. Your FLT licence must be in date and certified (RTITB or equivalent).
The Role of the Job:
- Operating FLT counterbalance truck to a high standard.
- Unloading and loading vehicles using FLT.
- Moving pallets around a very busy warehouse.
- Working as a part of a team to ensure the line runs smoothly.
- Quality checking the production process and the product.
- Support fellow production line operatives and line leaders.
- Ensure that hygiene and housekeeping standards are always kept.
Requirements of the Individual:
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as individually.
- Possess good literacy and numeracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- In date FLT counterbalance licence (RTITB or equivalent).
- Personal accident insurance available.
- On-line portal to view payslips and change personal data.
The Best Connection Employment Group Limited was formed in 1991. The company has a network of 80+ branches throughout the UK, from which specialise in the supply of temporary labour to the industrial, HGV, warehouse, and distribution sectors.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Jim on 0161 237 9333
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change