Job Reference: BY231
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for FLT counterbalance drivers to work for one of our prestigious clients based over 3 sites around Barnsley.
The candidate will need to have a valid counterbalance licence, at least 3 years experience on the FLT, experience operating a double handler, a full valid UK driving licence and own transport as the job will require the candidate to travel between three different sites.
The shifts available are days 6am to 6pm or nights 6pm to 6am.
The duties of this role are;
- Operating counterbalance
- Loading and unloading vehicles with glass items
- Complying with health and safety procedures
- General warehouse/yard duties.
If you are interested in this position, please call Jenny/Jessica.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work