Job Reference: ASINDSTO
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting for a Counterbalance Forklift operative to work on a temporary to permanent basis for one of our clients based in Ashford, Kent.
The job will involve:
- Using forklift counterbalance to move stock around the yard.
- General yard work when required.
- Unloading and loading containers.
- Working outdoors in all weather.
- Serving customers if required.
Working hours for this position are 07:30-17:00 Monday to Friday with the option for the occasional Saturday working 07:30-13:00.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Valid Counterbalance certificate.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours during busy periods.
- Happy to work within the yard as well as using a forklift.
- Possible permanent position for the correct person after a qualifying period.
- Available to work occasional Saturday’s.
- Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills.
The pay rate for this position is between £8.50.
This position is accessible via public transport.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Jamie or Jordan on 01233 646548