Job Reference: ASINDALC
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently recruiting an experienced FLT Counterbalance driver for one of our clients based in Lympne.
The job will involve:
- Using counterbalance forklift to load containers onto Lorries ready for despatch.
- Unloading and loading containers.
- Relabelling pallets.
- Sorting pallets.
Working hours vary so must be flexible with times.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Experience using dock levellers when loading.
- Valid counterbalance licence with a minimum or 1 year experience.
- Own transport essential due to location.
- Available to work occasional Saturday’s.
The pay rate for this position is £9.00 an hour.
Driving and own car essential due to rural location.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
For more information or to apply please call Jordan or Sammy on 01233 646548