Job Reference: TV300519
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are sourcing experienced FLEXI/BENDI Truck drivers for our prestigious client, a major employer in the area.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the loading and unloading vehicles and containers.
- Producing and recording all relevant paperwork.
- Maintaining a clean and ordered warehouse.
- To adhere to all Health & Safety policies.
- Other duties as and when assigned by the manager.
- Should have experience operating a Bendi / Flexi truck.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- A recognised Fork truck licence, in date.
- Proven record of good timekeeping and attendance, be able to work as a team and interact with other members of staff;
- Able to follow instructions and complete documentation if required.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Able to carry out manual work - including some heavy lifting.
Own transport is desirable due to the location.
The working hours are Monday to Friday with varied starting and finishing times and overtime is available.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Please call our office on 01642 672655