Job Reference: BB190307
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is a market leader within their field and currently recruiting for Bendi / Flexi FLT Drivers to work at their site in Blackburn.
Working at our clients you will be operating a Bendi/Flexi FLT and completing general warehouse duties as requested by the client.
This role is being offered a temporary to permanent basis for the right candidate following a successful probation period.
Working at our clients you will be able to demonstrate the following-
- Previous experience working on a Bendi / Flexi FLT- essential
- Working from order pick lists
- Moving stock safely around the warehouse and dispatch area
- Maintaining a safe working environment
The work is being carried out on a rotating shift pattern of 6.00am to 2.00pm and 2.00pm to 10.00pm.
Some training is provided by the client in line with their own health and safety policies and procedures.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period