Job Reference: HUBRIDWELD
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Permanent Positions Now Available !
Working for a successful fabrication firm, you will be expected to achieve a consistently high standard of work to ensure customer expectations and production deadlines are always met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fabrication & welding of heavy duty products within a fast paced environment
- Working to company specifications detailed within engineering drawings
- Ensure all work is documented to meet with company policy and quality standards
- Utilise all materials and consumables in the most cost effective way
- Days- 08:00 to 16:30
- Opportunities of overtime at increased rates where necessary
Qualifications & Skills:
- Recognised fabrication & welding qualification advantageous but not essential
- Accurate and keen eye for detail to ensure product specifications are adhered to
- Ability to work within a team
- Able to work under pressure and meet KPI's
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
If you believe this role is for you then get in touch with our Specialist & Technical team today.
The Best Connection Group Ltd. are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour in the Driving, Industrial and Specialist & Technical sectors.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work
Call Luke today on 01482 610160 or forward an up to date CV to email@example.com