Job Reference: WB545
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS REQUIRED ASAP
The Best Connection has a fantastic opportunity for two experienced mechanical electrical maintenance engineers to join clients busy expanding refinery factory based within the heart or Oldbury. Due to the nature of this role previous experience is essential but additional training will be given on areas needed.
Pay: £13.30 + daily shift allowance.
- Carry out preventative maintenance to ensure all areas of production are up and running.
- Use hand and power tools to open machines and carry out any work necessary to ensure machines are working at optimal performance rates.
- Write up reports where needed to identify problems and recommended actions to rectify problems.
- Liaise with work Maintenance Manager to discuss any materials that need ordering for following day and discuss works to be carried out that day.
- Keep up to date with work schedule, as jobs may be added to plan which take priority.
- Talking to the team with radios to keep up to date with all work onsite throughout the day.
- Liaising with various contractors onsite to ensure works completed as required.
- Other duties as required.
Benefits of working for The Best Connection:
- 28 days holiday per year
- Genuine opportunities for progression
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Insurance for staff
- Long term opportunities
- Good pay rates
- Hours of work 6am to 6pm :4 on 4 off static days.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work
For an Immediate start call Am, Ajit or Indy on 0121 553 7755