Job Reference: BUECOM
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Relevant Qualifications or Certificates
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a family ran business which started in 2012, they have earned the reputation for being one of the most dependable, straight-talking wholesalers in the appliance business. They have warehouses and teams in Walsall, West Midlands and in Lichfield, Staffordshire, from which we distribute across the UK and to the continent.
Due to continued success they need to add to their team in Lichfield, Staffordshire. They are currently seeking for a E-commerce assistant.
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Potential for Hybrid working
Previous experience needed for an E-commerce Assistant:
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and its key elements is essential.
- Amazon Vendor knowledge preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of Google PPC and SEO desirable
- Knowledge of Magento, other ecommerce platforms is desirable.
- Good knowledge of math's and English
- Knowledge of Linnworks, Helium10 or other packages is also desirable.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and positive can-do attitudes are also highly desirable.
- Knowledge on other marketplaces is desirable.
- £26,000-£36,000 Annually (depending on experience)
Hours of work:
- Monday- Friday| 9am-5pm
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Georgia on 01283 545333
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change