Job Reference: SLDPCO1
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently seeking an experienced Dispatch Warehouse Assistant for an ongoing contract based in the Colnbrook area, to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of products.
The hours will be from 1130 - 2000 from Monday to Friday. With a pay rate of £8.91 per hour.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Using computerised systems to book stock/courier collections
- Picking, packing and labelling orders for dispatch with accuracy and without delay
- Measure and weigh outgoing parcels.
- Print labels for orders ready for dispatch via various couriers.
- Present orders to the carriers in a presentable and logical manner (palletise).
Ideal Packing and Dispatch Warehouse Assistant:
- Previous warehouse experience.
- To be highly organised as this role is fast-paced.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to follow strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT literacy and confidence in using/willingness to learn how to use fulfilment systems.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Please call the Industrial Team on 01753 526 006
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change