Job Reference: MAFO3
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Shift Allowance
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for a Dispatch Assistant to begin an ongoing temporary assignment with our client based on the outskirts of the Maidstone, Kent area.
As a Dispatch Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all orders are completed accurately prior to delivery
- Updating delivery paperwork
- Liaising with the warehouse team to ensure all orders are completed as requested
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of vehicles when required
You will be required to work within a chilled environment with temperatures ranging from 2 - 9 degrees. You will be provided with PPE to ensure you are able to cope with the temperatures.
Candidates will need to have access to their own transport due to the location of the depot.
You will be expected to commit to working from Thursday to Monday each week with a 60 minute unpaid lunch break per day.
Your shift will commence at 17:00 and will finish at 03:00.
You may also be offered overtime dependent on workload.
Please see a breakdown of the pay rates below.
Thursday, Friday & Monday
17:00 to 20:00 - £9.75 per hour
20:00 to 03:00 - £10.75 per hour
17:00 to 20:00 - £11.70 per hour
20:00 to 03:00 - £12.90 per hour
17:00 to 20:00 - £14.63 per hour
20:00 to 03:00 - £16.13 per hour
This will be a temporary to permanent assignment for the right candidates.
Overall, you will receive:
- £9.75 to £16.13 per hour (dependent on shift allowances)
- Full PPE
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Potential permanent position following a successful trial period
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Ollie on 01622 664 999 for further information
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change