Job Reference: SOHGVGREND
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Weekend Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are recruiting on behalf of a company based out of Southampton. They are currently looking for a Van driver Monday - Saturday on an ongoing basis and possibly TEMP - PERM. Start time 03.30. and shifts are expected to be 8 - 10 hrs.
All candidates must hold a valid B licence with previous van driving experience.
- Delivering trays of sandwiches produce to various companies around the south.
- Performing pre and post vehicle checks in accordance with company policy and reporting any defects.
- Completing all deliveries within the required timeslots with a professional and efficient manner.
- Following all company safety policies and procedures.
- No DD, IN, DR’s on licence. Maximum of 3 points.
- Good Knowledge of the south coast road system.
- Previous delivery experience is desired and but not essential.
- Good customer service skills as would be customer facing.
The pay rate for this job is £9.00P/H PAYE Monday - Friday. £11ph for drivers that are Limited or with an Umbrella Company. For any Sunday work drivers will be paid £18.00ph
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Please call Callum or Lee on 02380 333 188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org