Job Reference: RMDJVK
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently seeking temporary Data Entry Clerks for a 2 to 6 month project for a storage and distribution Company in East London.
Responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerks:
- Data entry including entering data from stored files/Medical records
- Provide administrative support on an ongoing basis for team
- Catalogue relevant information and data
- Set-Up and retrieve paper and electronic filing systems for record
- Establish work procedures & schedules, and keep track of the daily works
- To work in line with companies health & safety policy and procedure.
- Relevant training may be given if required to work in other areas of the warehouse.
Requirements of the Data Entry Clerks:
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working in a role including data entry
- PC literate.
- Willing to apply for a DBS check ( Disclosure and Barring Service )
- Be as self-starter, and have a strong customer service & relationship orientation
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Work independently & under pressure to meet deadlines and objectives
- Good numeracy, accuracy and communication skills.
- Ability to work to target.
Working Hours / Shift times:
Monday to Friday 07:00 to 15:30 or 09:00 to 17:30.
Here are the Benefits:-
- Weekly pay
- Weekends off
- Fantastic working environment & team.
If this is the type of temporary work that you are looking for then do not hesitate to get in touch.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CRB Check Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Weekend Work
Mark or Tracy 01708 752148