Job Reference: WV200905
Higher pay rate is achieved by: See below for details
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We have an opportunity for a customer service role based in the Wolverhampton area. The company well established and is a leading European supplier of D.I.Y. building products and hardware components.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Taking orders from a large client base
- Inputting details into the in house systems
- Raising purchase orders
- managing customer feedback, complaints and queries
The hours of work are 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and a 08:45 - 15:15 early finish on Fridays.
This position is a temporary to permanent vacancy for the suitable candidate and as such there is an increase in salary when you are taken on as permanent staff.
Other benefits once taken on permanent include:
- Cash plan scheme for health
- Death in service
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information please call our office on 01902 773000