Job Reference: CWLABBASIN
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Currently seeking 2 CSCS Labourers to fill position in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid CSCS Card.
Responsibilities of the CSCS Labourer
- Assist in unloading and loading of small deliveries.
- Perform general errands and help keep site accommodation tidy.
- Sweep the site, remove rubbish, pick up and fill skips and bins.
- Work under the supervision of the Site Manager/Ganger.
Requirements of the CSCS Labourer
- Current/Valid CSCS Card
- Transport to travel to and from work or be able to travel to site by public transport.
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Verifiable references
Compensation of the CSCS Labourer
The starting salary for this position is up to £11.00 hourly.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CSCS Card (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
To Apply, Please call Amar or Brad on 01293 515 333