Job Reference: WV190315
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced CNC Turner / Programmer / Setter to work on behalf of our precision engineering client based in Wolverhampton to join their skilled team.
Our client, who are a reputable engineering firm built from the ground up by a team of skilled engineers who own and operate the company, offers a range of range of services from CNC machining, milling, turning, drilling and threading to various sectors such as tool making, motor sport components, agricultural equipment, automotive and rolling mill components.
Duties will include
- Set up, programme and operate Takisawa and Puma turning centre machines with Fanuc controls
- Ensure machines are running to plan
- Working to engineering drawings
- Quality check components using the appropriate measuring equipment
- will be required to work with mild steel, stainless steel, copper and aluminium.
Normal working hours are 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information please call Aaron on 01902 773000