Job Reference: POCNC
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
We are currently seeking an experienced CNC Turner for a client of ours based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
This is a great opportunity to work with a highly established company with high end clients in the medical industry.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Creating bespoke products to meet customer specification
- Operating a sliding head lathe
- Working from engineering drawings to ensure that products are manufactured to meet health and safety specifications
- Quality checking products
- Using computer programmes to input data on products
- Previous experience with Citizen and Star machines is essential for this role
Previous CNC setting and operating is essential for this role.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 0830-1730 and Friday 0830-1200.
You will be required to complete a sample test at interview stage for this role.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
Call Cee-Jay or Megan on 02392 864411 to apply today.