Job Reference: HUCNCRD
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CNC Operator/ Setter to join a well established processing equipment manufacturer, based in Hull.
The successful candidate will be tasked with the setting/ operating of both CNC & manual milling/ turning equipment.
Salary & Benefits:
- £23,531 per annum (To be reviewed Jan 2020)
- Overtime premiums
- £155 per week shift allowance (Only applicable if Afternoon shift has been worked)
- £117 per quarter attendance bonus (Only applicable if attendance percentage is achieved)
- Income protection & sick scheme
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setting & operating CNC machines to produce high quality components
- Milling & Turning using different controls (Fanuc & Siemens) across various machines
- Accurately interpretation of engineering drawings
- Maintain and manage quality and compliance at all times
- Monday to Thursday- 07:00 / 15:00
- Friday- 07:00 / 12:00
Qualifications & Skills:
- Mechanical Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent essential
- Proficient with use of milling & turning equipment
- Programming experience advantageous but not essential
- Referenceable work history within similar roles advantageous
- Outgoing & friendly personality
- Able to work under pressure and meet KPI's
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
If you believe this role is for you then get in touch with our Skilled & Technical team today.
The Best Connection Group Ltd. are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour in the Driving, Industrial and Skilled & Technical sectors.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Overtime Available
- Shift Premiums
- Weekend Work
Call Luke today on 01482 610160 or forward an up to date CV to email@example.com