Job Reference: BB190309
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is currently recruiting for CNC Machine Operators to work at their engineering client based in Burnley.
Our client makes products for various industries including aerospace and automotive.
Working at our clients you will be able to demonstrate the following-
- Completing batch work and the occasional 1 offs- depending on the client requirements
- Knowledge of measuring equipment- verniers and calipers
- Quality checking all items following machining- especially first batches
- Some basic editing of programs may be required however some training would be provided- it would be beneficial to have knowledge of either FANUC or Heidenhain
- Experience of working within an engineering environment is essential working with varying tolerances of metals
The work is to be carried out over a 2 shift rotating pattern working a 6.00am to 2.00pm shift and a 2.00pm to 10.00pm
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period