Job Reference: WV190316
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our sub-contracting CNC machining client are currently looking to recruit an experienced CNC Miller Programmer, Setter to work in their state of the art machine shop located in the Wolverhampton area.
They offer a huge array of modern CNC machining centres and lathes, mainly focusing on one off and batch production work producing small - medium components.
Duties of the role will involve:
- Programming and setting Nicolas Correa milling machines with Heidenhain Controls
- Checking components using the appropriate instruments
- Working to tight tolerances
- Reading drawings to meet customer specifications
Normal working hours are 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 – 15:30 on Friday
Starting rate of pay will be £14 per hour, negotiable depending on referencable work history or experience with an incremental increase up to £16 per hour if you are successful and are taken on as a permanent employee with the company.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information about this position please call Aaron on 01902 773000