Job Reference: WV190314
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our world leading fastener client, who manufacture high quality fully traceable fasteners for a host of critical applications in a range of sectors such as the sub sea oil & gas, nuclear, power generation and defence, are currently recruiting for an experienced CNC Lathe Programmer / Setter with Fanuc control experience.
You will be responsible for
- Producing high quality fasteners from engineering drawings
- quality checking components using the appropriate measuring equipment
Experience of CNC horizontal machining and centres will be advantageous to the right candidate.
Normal working hours are 08:00 - 16:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 - 16:00 on a Friday
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information please call Aaron on 01902 773000