Job Reference: CHNH-SH-80
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are recruiting for a Facilities Team Leader to work on Covid areas, working in a hospital setting, you will be responsible for the delivery of cleaning, catering (ward based) and some portering duties.
Responsibility for the supervision and the effective allocation of work to Service Assistants within a defined area of responsibility, providing cleaning (ward / department), deep cleaning and portering services.
Ensure staff have the proper training, materials, and equipment to provide the highest quality service and are compliant with Trust Policy and Procedure.
Work in collaboration with Service Users in improving service standard
To act as a champion in raising cleaning standards and make a positive contribution towards reducing hospital Acquired Infections
- Responsible for the day to day supervision and leading a team of Service Assistants within an area of responsibility.
- Assist in supervising all areas of the operational scope where requested.
- Collaboration with Resource Allocator to ensure all annual leave, sickness, special leave, and absence to maintain accurate records.
- Ensure required standards of cleanliness are consistently achieved in line with Targets, Trust policies, SOP, cleaning schedules and work plans.
- Ensure required standards for patient movement and errands are achieved in line with targets, Trust policies, and SOP’s.
- Ensure required standards for food and beverage service to patients are adhered to in line with Food Hygiene regulations, Trust Policies, and SOP.
- Arrange the collection, disposal, and movement of waste to achieve Trust policies and SOP
- Ensure compliance with all Trust Policies and Procedures
- Assist in the implementation of guidance and legislation from various sources e.g. codes of practice, national standards, CQC, Guidance notes.
- Support the Co-ordinator in the management of finances within budget
- Deal with enquiries and complaints, liaising with other Service Users to meet agreed service standards.
- Weekly pay
- Contribution to pension
- Holiday pay
- Long-term positions
- Higher pay after continuous work of 12 weeks
You must be able to supply written reference for three years of continuous work
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
Call Kath 01246 209222