Job Reference: WGPRM2
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
The Best Connection Worthing is delighted to offer the opportunity to join our prestigious and world renowned client based in Chichester. We are looking for a motivated candidate who after a qualifying period of 12 weeks will be made a permanent member of the friendly team.
You will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining the tidiness of a paint room.
- Take great pride in your work.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Have cleaning experience.
- Have 3 years work history.
- Be prepared to undertake a criminal record check (DBS) – expense met by the employer.
- Be physically fit.
- Be smart, clean and presentable as the role will be customer facing.
- The hours are 10:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday.
- £8.91 per hour as of April when the NMW is increased
- £9.00 per hour when taken on permanent
If you believe you are suitable and interested in this position, please apply now!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
please call Joe or Tim at The Best Connection, Worthing on 01903234500
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change