Job Reference: TACL3830
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Cleaner required for our Bridgwater based client, immediate start available. Working in areas such as the offices, corridors, stairways, restrooms and canteen. Previous cleaning experience preferred but not essential as fully paid training will be provided. Ensuring cleaning standards are always maintained in accordance with company standards. Cleaners are always expected to work to A Clean-As-You-Go policy (keeping the work area clean and tidy whilst working). Candidates must be prepared for the physical nature of work as duties may include cleaning up spills, wiping down surfaces, removing waste to bins and keeping the factory, tools and equipment to the required levels of hygiene for producing safe products.
Hours of work are as follows:
- 10:00 - 18:00
- Monday to Friday
- £8.72 per hour
Our client also offers:
- Canteen facilities.
- Free on site car parking.
- Smoking area.
- All PPE provided free of charge.
Other benefits of working for the Best Connection Group Limited include:
- Weekly pay.
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday).
- Pension contribution.
- Online payslips.
- Choice of long term, short term and odd days or weekends available.
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Possible permanent positions following successful trial periods.
- Ongoing assignments throughout 2021.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
The Industrial team on 01823 330621