Job Reference: MADC01
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for a cleaner to begin a temporary to permanent assignment for our client based in the Larkfield, New Hythe, Kent area.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Cleaning offices
- Cleaning canteen
- Cleaning toilets
- Hoovering and mopping floors
- Changing bins
Successful candidates will ideally have an eye for detail and a proactive attitude to get more than just the basics completed daily.
No previous experience will be necessary as full training will be provided within your first few days within your new role.
You will be required to work from Monday to Friday each week on either of the below shift times.
07:00 to 16:00
08:00 to 17:00
You will also receive a 60 minute, unpaid, lunch break daily.
In return, you will receive:
- £10.00 - £11.00 per hour (DOE)
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Full training & PPE
- Potential permanent position following a successful trial period
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
Call Ollie on 01622 664 999 for further information
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change