Job Reference: EBSUSSPARC
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
The Best Connection are looking for General Cleaners to work in Hellingly, Eastbourne and Hailsham.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Cleaning general communal areas.
- Changing beds and private rooms.
You will need to provide 3 forms of ID.
- You will need to provide us full employment or training dates back to education with any gaps explained.
- Written references to validate a period of 3 consecutive years of continuous employment, training or education are required.
- This post is also subject to a DBS request (Disclosure and Barring Service) to check for any previous criminal convictions. This is paid for by The Best Connection
The Best Connection Eastbourne are looking for several candidates on a Full-Time/Part-time basis with shifts allocated over a 7 day per week rota. You will be part of a team that prides itself on providing exemplary service to Patients, Visitors and Colleagues always.
In this role you will be expected to provide an efficient, effective and flexible portering service to all our customers. Communication and face to face contact with patients, visitors and all staff will be a key part of the role.
All porters are required to be courteous and helpful with a sensible and safe approach to work at all times observing Trust policies and procedures.
6am to 2pm, 10am to 6pm, 2pm to 10pm and Night shifts 6pm to 6am
Once applied someone in the branch will call you and arrange an application to be sent out. Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111