Job Reference: EBNHSMHH
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Please be aware that this position is being offered on a TEMPORARY BASIS.
Please be aware that this work is AGENCY WORK. You will be required to register in our office in Eastbourne, and then we can communicate over the phone when work is available. You will also be required to provide Right to Work in UK documents, if you are unable to do this please do not apply.
All positions are advertised subject to availability, in preparation for requirements on behalf of our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaners for our client. This position is based in Hellingly and Amberstone
Responsibilities of this role:
- Changing ward beds.
- Cleaning & washing linen.
- Taking linen to be washed.
- General cleaning.
- Changing bins.
Requirements of the role:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment and vulnerable environment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
- Follow all health and safety guidelines.
YOU WILL HAVE TO PASS A DBS CHECK (we pay for this). SO YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION:
- Right to work in the UK documents, e.g. Birth Certificate / Passport / ID card.
- Separate to Right to Work in the UK Photo ID.
- Proof of address from the last 3 months.
- No previous criminal history in the last 5 years.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
In order to be able to do this job, you MUST be able to work the following hours: DAYS WILL DIFFER
Hours: 06:-14:30 - 12:30 - 20:00
The rate of pay will be £9.25 per hour.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above, or the appropriate National Minimum Wage (age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Weekend Work
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111