Job Reference: CNCLEANW
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our Stafford based client is recruiting a cleaner on a full-time basis, immediate start available.
The role will involve cleaning the facilities at a busy distribution centre, which means primarily cleaning their offices, toilets and canteen area. The candidate must have experience in office cleaning.
The hours of work are mornings 6am-2pm and afternoons 2pm-10pm, both Monday to Friday, shift rotating weekly.
The pay starts at £8.21 per hour and rises to £8.70 per hour after completing 500 hours of work. There is also a bonus of £245 payable on completion of the first 500 hours of work.
Previous cleaning work experience is strongly desirable.
Other benefits of working for The Client & The Best Connection Group include:
- Temp to Perm Contracts
- Free Gym Membership
- Subsidised Canteen
- Career Development Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Modern Clean Heated Environment
- Significant Pay Increase After 12 Weeks
- Bonus payment upon completion of 500 hours
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period