Job Reference: BB190308
Higher pay rate is achieved by: After working 12 continuous weeks
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is a market leader within their field and are recruiting for two experienced Clean Room Operatives to join their company.
The hours of work are-
- Monday to Thursday- 7.45am to 4.15pm
- Friday- 7.45am to 1.15pm
This is an exciting opportunity that promotes further training of staff and chance for progression with the company.
Working at our clients you will be able to demonstrate the following-
- Worked in a strict clean room environment
- Completed assembly work
- Worked to written instructions
- Able to complete basic quality checks
At our clients you will be completing the following-
- Assembling medical equipment
- Working to realistic targets
- Working with a strict clean room environment
- Working within a team and completing further training
There will be some training provided in line with the clients own policies and procedure.
This is an immediate start for the right candidates following successful interview.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided