Job Reference: BR10002
Location: Sowerby Bridge
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Do you have a valid C licence?
Would you like to work in a well known skip company in Halifax?
The role includes:
- Delivering and collecting skips using chains
- Some use of tipper
- Delivering in the Yorkshire area
- Perform pre and post operation inspection of the vehicle in accordance with company policy
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures
You will need:
- Valid C Driving Licence (Class 2)
- CPC and Digital Tachograph Cards required
- Verifiable references to cover a minimum of 2 years
- Hours of work Monday-Friday 06.00
In exchange for your expertise you will receive:
- Choice in payment options, PAYE, Umbrella, Ltd company
- 28 days paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE employees
- Choice of pension for PAYE employees
- Overtime available
- 2 dedicated consultants when needed
Call or email the driving team to arrange a registration date.
If this position is not what you are looking for please call to discuss other opportunities we have.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
For more information call Laura on 01274 729084