Job Reference: PLHGVRRR
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to an approved Umbrella Company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently looking for Class 2 Refuse Driver's for our client's based in Bournemouth and Poole.
HGV Class 2 (C) Driver Wanted
This position is due to start immediately.
This is an ongoing position working Monday to Friday with the potential to become permanent for the right person.
This is a Cat C Refuse role, you will be required to start early in the morning at 0445am Monday to Friday.
You will be driving a Class 2 Refuse truck and be accompanied by two loaders. You will also be required to help load at times. You will be driving around residential roads collecting rubbish from waste bins.
Pay rate £11.50-£13.00 per hour (dependent on contract)
37 hours per week.
What you need:
- Full CAT C driving license
- Current Digital card and driver qualification card (CPC)
- No more than 6 points on your license (No DD/IN/DR)
Willing and positive attitude
Ability to communicate professionally with clients / customers.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Licence - Category C
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
Call Emily on 01202 682282
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change