Job Reference: ASDRIVE3
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Signing up to a LTD company
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our highly respected client with a depot in Ashford has a vacancy for a Class 2 HIAB Driver to join their friendly Transport Team.
Duties will include deliveries of building products to commercial and domestic customers throughout Kent and Sussex.
Flexibility and being customer focused is an integral part of the job.
Hours of work will be 07:00 - 17:30 Monday - Friday with occasional Saturday morning overtime.
Monday to Saturday from £12.00
Limited Company £14.00
Previous experience of working within the Building Industry would be an advantage.
- CPC and Digicard essential
- Current Remote HIAB Certificate essential
- Ability to work within time deadlines
- Route Planning
- Safe & Fuel Efficient Driving. (SAFED)
- Carryout intensive daily vehicle checks
- Must be customer focused
- All delivery paperwork duly signed
- Ensuring all Health & Safety regulations followed closely
- Ensure Vehicles are kept clean at all times
- Attend all training as and when required
The Client Offers
- Free on site parking
- New Vehicles
- Other Benefits of working for The Best Connection
- 28 Days Annual Leave per annum
- Weekly Pay / Online Payslips
- Ongoing work
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- CPC Driver Qualification Card
- Digi-Card Required
- Licence - Category C
- Licence - Hiab
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Requirement to Understand Tachos
Call Michael or Alex on 01233 646548