Job Reference: WR191127
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection have great new opportunity for a Chemical Production Operative based at our client in Widnes.
Main duties will include:
- To work hands-on with hazardous materials
- To ensure material is produced accurately and in line with EHS&Q procedures
- To work with filling machines filling IBC’s, kegs and drums
- To ensure the correct receipt of bulk liquid tankers into bulk holding tanks
- To set up and wash out reusable packaging
- Ensuring all finished material is presented to highest standard
- Loading & Unloading with Fork Lift Truck
- To ensure that MHE is properly presented and operated
- To ensure correct goods are produced, stored and dispatched in good condition
- Be compliant to all policies, procedures and legislative requirements
This is 5 days a week Monday to Friday position where the working hours are 09:30 - 18:00. There are also opportunities for overtime at the weekends for which there will be enhanced rates of pay. There is a possibility the start and finish time could change in the future so candidates must be flexible if this happens.
A valid RTITB or ITSSAR accredited Counterbalance license is required.
Experience working within a similar role is desired, but not required.
To apply for this position, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call The Best Connection on 01925 629666 and ask for the Industrial desk.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
To apply for this position, please call The Best Connection on 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk