Job Reference: EBDGHCATER
Contract Type: Temporary, Full or Part time
At the Best Connection we are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour to the industrial and driving sectors. Please be aware that this position is being offered on a TEMPORARY BASIS.
Please be aware that this work is AGENCY WORK. You will be required to register in our office in Eastbourne, and then we can communicate over the phone when work is available. You will also be required to provide Right to Work in UK documents, if you are unable to do this please do not apply.
All positions are advertised subject to availability, in preparation for requirements on behalf of our clients.
We are currently recruiting for a Cleaner for our client. This position is based in Eastbourne DGH & Conquest, Hastings.
Responsibilities of this role:
- Serving pre-cooked food for hospital patients.
- Taking trays out to hospital patients.
- Cleaning trays and collecting them.
- Pot washing.
- Cleaning up the kitchen.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience in cleaning preferable.
- Own transport & Driving license.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a busy environment and vunerable enviorment.
- Good accuracy and organisational skills.
YOU WILL HAVE TO PASS A DBS CHECK (we pay for this). SO YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION:
- Right to work in the UK documents, e.g. Birth Certificate / Passport / ID card.
- Separate to Right to Work in the UK Photo ID.
- Proof of address from the last 3 months.
- No previous criminal history in the last 5 years.
Due to the nature of this job role, you will be required to be on your feet throughout the day. Please ensure that you wear suitable footwear and clothing.
In order to be able to do this job, you MUST be able to work the following hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 15:00 or 15:00 - 20:30. The rate of pay will be £8.21 per hour.
Please be aware that due to the high volume of CVs that we receive every day, we aren’t always able to contact everyone straight away. Please allow up to 10 working days for a response, and if we have not contacted you in this time frame, then unfortunately you have not been successful.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Training Provided
Call Harry or Lilly 01323 887 111