Job Reference: CWCARPARKG
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection Employment Group, One of the largest specialist suppliers of flexible workforce solutions are currently recruiting for highly motivated Car Park Marshalls'.
Currently seeking Car Park Marshalls' to fill a position in Crawley. The successful candidate will possess a current and valid Class B Licence.
WHAT WE NEED - Your role as Car Park Marshall
- Driving cars to and from storage car parks.
- Staff are expected to carry out all duties to the best of their abilities whilst being professional to all other members of staff and passengers at all times.
- Follow all required safety policies and procedures.
- Being presentable and polite with customers and passengers.
ABOUT YOU - What we need from you as a Car Park Marshall
- Cat B License.
- Experience not essential but is desirable.
- No more than 6 points on licence accepted (No DD, DR, IN codes accepted).
- Various hours are available on a 4 on 4 off rota.
SHIFTS - Available shifts as a Car Park Marshall
- 4am - Midday,
- 6am - 2pm,
- 10am - 6pm,
- Midday - 8pm,
- 4pm - Midnight,
- 6pm - 2am,
- 10pm - 6am,
- Midnight - 8am.
- Candidates must be flexible to work on any given shift
Pay rate for the role is £9.21 per hour
Overtime for the role is £18.42 per hour (Only Bank Holiday).
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Licence - Car/Van Driving Licence (Category B)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Please call Chris or Amar on 01293 515333 to apply