Job Reference: WVBPRP
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Proven practical skills or on completion of a Skills Test
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection is recruiting for Brass Polishers for their Wolverhampton based client.
Hours of work initially are 07:00AM till 16:00PM Monday to Friday, however upon completion of a training period candidates will be required to move onto either a morning, afternoon or night shift.
Pay Rate - £10.00 - £15.00 per hour
This is a long term role with the potential of a permanent placement within the company following a successful trial period
Working in a busy production environment, your daily duties will include:
- Polishing a variety of different components to the quality standards required.
- Reporting any quality issues/ concerns to the team leader.
- Carrying out routine maintenance of equipment and tools as required.
- Stock taking and notifying team leaders of any out of stock items.
- To ensure that general Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- Other general duties as required.
Candidates should forward a fully up to date CV outlining relevant experience.
Benefits of working for TBC can also be included when applicable:
- On-going assignments
- Holiday entitlement
- Personal accident insurance
- Excellent rates of pay
- On-line payslips
- Pension provision
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Ongoing Assignment
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change