Job Reference: POBRAKE
Contract Type: Temporary, Part time
We are currently seeking to recruit a Brake Press Operator for a client of ours based in Havant, Hampshire.
This is a great opportunity to work with an internationally acclaimed company in an ongoing role with an immediate start.
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Working on Amada brake press machines in a large production facility
- Working from engineering drawings with a variety of metals
- Producing metal products to customer specification
- Working with jigs and a variety of hand tools
Previous experience is essential for this role.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 0730-1600, and Friday 0730-1230.
Starting pay rate of £8.87 per hour, with a view to improve upon this after 12 week probationary period.
Please call Cee-Jay or Megan on 02392 864411 to apply today!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Own transport required
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Shift Premiums
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work
Call Cee-Jay or Megan on 02392 864411 to apply today.