Job Reference: BBWAR73
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
The Best Connection are currently recruiting for our client based in Burnley.
Working at our clients you will be completing Food Production and Packing work.
The work is to be carried out on 12 hour shifts and you will work 4 days, off for 2 then return onto a night shift- the shift will run over weekends at times due to the shift pattern.
The work will involve the following-
- Working on Food Production lines
- Completing palletising of goods
- Checking produce is made to the highest standard
- Ensuring all health and safety and food hygiene regulations are adhered to
Some training is offered in line with the clients own health and safety policies and procedures.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Training Provided
- Weekend Work