Job Reference: WGIND2TEBR
Salary: £8.00 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!
The Best Connection is delighted to offer the opportunity to join a family run specialist of Business to Business Telemarketing in Brighton.
If you have customer service experience and want to work with reputable brands in an ethical environment then this is the perfect chance to develop your career.
Duties of a Telemarketer:
- Make outbound calls to established leads.
- Make appointments, forward or arrange return calls from clients.
- Utilise your own personality and language to sell.
Requirements of a Telemarketer:
- Have experience of Customer service and / or Telesales.
- Computer literacy
- Want to develop and progress.
The hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 am – 17:00 pm / £8.00 per hour.
The assignments vary in duration, but for the right candidate the position is permanent.
The training and coaching helps you to identify your clients’ needs and offer the fitting solution.
The sales are measured by quality rather than being solely target based alleviating pressure and allowing for undivided focus on every client.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information please call Dan or Hollie on 01903 234500.