Job Reference: B1PAINT
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Working Overtime
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE PAINT SPRAYER WANTED! CAN YOU SPRAY???? CALL TODAY & TALK TO US ABOUT THIS FANTASTIC ROLE!!
The Best Connection Group LTD are currently recruiting for Automotive Paint Sprayer for one of our prestigious clients, established in the automotive industry based in Birmingham. If you have automotive experience then we want to hear from you today! This is a great time to secure a permanent position, after a successful trial period.
*NOTE - THIS ROLE IS FOR A DOUBLE ROTATING SHIFT! PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CAN WORK BOTH SHIFT PATTERNS*
The Rotating Shift Paint Sprayer role includes:
- Prepping automotive parts ready for spraying
- Spraying top of the range automotive car parts
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Automotive Paint spraying experience of 12 months or more
- Good level of English
- Good eye for details
- £15.60 per hour
Rotating hours of work:
- 06:00am - 14.00pm and 14.00pm - 22.00pm
- Monday - Friday
*IMPORTANT NOTE* This role requires the successful candidate to have a minimum of 12 months Automotive Paint Spraying experience! Please only apply if you have the minimum level of experience!
Great company to work for, always look to promotes from within! If this sounds like a bit of you, then please contact either the B1 department today on 0121 628 8001 Alternatively email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "ROTATING PAINT SPRAYER"
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION OF INTEREST!!
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Induction Training
- Ongoing Assignment
- Overtime Available
- Pension Scheme
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Weekend Work
Call Callum or Caitlin on 0121 628 8001
All vacancies are available and correct at the time of posting. Some details may be subject to change