Job Reference: WR333
Higher pay rate is achieved by: Referencable Work History or Experience
Contract Type: Temporary, Full time
Our client is a well-known commercial bodywork company based in Warrington and they are looking to recruit an Auto Electrician / Installation Operative to work in their busy workshop.
Reporting to into the Head of department, duties will include the following:
- Installing electrics on Luton, curtainsider & cage bodied vehicles
- Installing beacons & tow bars
- Working from basic diagrams / instructions
- All other associated tasks
- Applicants must be able to work on their own initiative and be receptive to additional training provided.
Previous experience of working with chassis and installing tow bars / beacons is preferred although not essential.
The standard hours of work for this position are 08:00 – 16:30 hours Monday to Thursday & 08:00 – 15:30 hours on a Friday, with regular overtime available.
These exciting opportunities are offering immediate starts after successful interviews, and would lead to full time positions after a successful period.
To apply, please contact the industrial desk on 01925 629666.
Additional Benefits & Requirements
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
- Hourly rate as above (not age dependent)
- Overtime Available
- Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
- Training Provided
To apply for this position, please call The Best Connection on 01925 629666 and ask for the industrial desk